Rs.3500 Ka Chicken Shed for Chicken Farming In Pakistan | Urdu Hindi Punjabi

   Rs.3500 Ka Chicken Shed for Chicken Farming In Pakistan | Urdu Hindi Punjabi




   Assalam o Alikum, Millionaires. I am Ikram Ilyas

I mentioned that one of my friends wants to build a poultry farm shed and the builder quoted him the price of 85,000 PKR
and I claimed that I can make this poultry farm shed in 10,000 PKR.
What I have made costs around 3,500 PKR but by the end of this video, this cost may reach 4,000 PKR.
This is an alternative to the poultry farm shed.
The builder was going to make 3 walls with blocks and wooden planks and If you are going to make the shed independently with blocks, it will cost you more than 1 lac rupees.
and you will only have around 50 to 60 hens in that shed and this cost is surely very high for this number of hens because this cost will be recovered after around 1.5 years.
Talking about this shed, your amount will be recovered with only 2 hens and in this shed, you can put 52 hens.
So, let see how it’s done and how you can do it in your home. You must need tools for this
I advise you to leave degrees and buy tools with the money you are going to waste on degrees and start your work. IN SHA ALLAH
So, I have almost completed this and I already mentioned in the other video that many people want to see this.
So, How I made this? I will complete its remaining part today.
So, Which stuff it is made of?
I have used these wooden planks, these are normally used in the construction of slabs and it costs 160 PKR.
You can see, the base of the shed is made up of 4 wooden planks and these planks are one of the best planks.
It’s a bit damaged and normally you get the damaged wooden planks,
That one is more damaged than this, but at the end of the day, these are very reliable.
Termites might infest them after many years and by that time you will be a millionaire and you won’t be worried about money. IN SHA ALLAH
One important thing to remember, try to purchase planks that are fully straight.
I have checked around 20 to 30 different types of planks before I got them.
First, I laid them down on the ground and drilled them here through the drilling machine.
You can also use nails as well.
Millionaires, this is the tool. It’s broken now. Its size is one inch.
I have purchased pipes of one-inch diameter which is normally used in slabs. It costs around 120 per pipe.
I also have a sample, let me show you.
This is the pipe, it’s available in 10 feet and 12 feet length and we have used pipe of 10 feet. You can see.
It may remain, but don't waste anything. You can use it in your future projects. when we will make the 2nd and 3rd ones we will use them then
So, What we did. Here, to the place where we mask the tape. We drilled the holes of approximately 2-inch with a drill machine.
You can drill more. What did we do after that?
Millionaires, here we have drilled a nail all the way to the other side of the wood thus connecting the wood and the pipe.
So, it’s a 2-inch nail holding the pipe and the wood. So, you cannot pull it out easily.
We did the same thing on the other side of the shed.
We have drilled the nail here as well. OK.
So, definitely, the pipe will not come out easily.
Millionaires, the next thing which I want to show you is I have installed 3 pipes here and covered them with gauze.
First, I fix the gauze with the pipes with cable ties.
Actually, I have got gauze of around 5 feet to 5.25 feet. So to fix the gauze over the pipes I have popped out the pipes a bit.
Otherwise, the gauze was not going to be able to fix over these pipes.
So, fixed a part of gauze over this side and the other part on that side, and fixed one on this site as well.
If you can come closer, here we have fixed the gauze with the nail and the nail shank. Right here you can see more clearly that we have fixed the gauze with nails.
Now, only for decoration, we have attached this small wooden piece. It costs around 100 PKR. per 10 feet or 12 feet.
And we have also fixed this with nails so it does not affect anyone’s clothes nor does it harm any bird.
So, you can also see here we have also fixed the gauze with a rope.
It’s quite strong. You can see, it’s quite solid.
No animal can damage this, but humans can. lastly, we will cover it with shelters.
So, what are the benefits of making this? This thing can protect you from diseases. If you check out the professionals or semi-professionals of America, they call it Chicken Tractor.
If you search over the internet then you may find out a better design of this Chicken Tractor.
So, what they do is, they move it every day to a new location so the hens don’t get affected by their own waste.
Because, if hens sit over their own waste then it might affect the hens.
You can move it every day to a new spot.
Down here, I will make a hole so you can join this shed with the ground using an iron rod.
I will also make a hole on the other side as well.
So, thieves wouldn’t steal it. Well, thieves can steal from the concrete shed as well.
But, by making these holes, no animal would break into the shed.
You can use more thin gauze if you think some small insects or snakes can break into it.
This gauze costs me around 55 PKR per sq ft. So, the total gauze costs 1400 PKR.
This was one of my highest costs.
I am going to show the next part which is the installation of the door.
Oh, Here is one more thing I want to show you.
I have placed another pipe over here and connect it to the pipe going down with U-Bend or you can call it C-bend. This C-bend costs me 30 PKR.
Right, it’s good for stability. It’s looking good as well.
If you want to go inside the shed then you make big size shed, but here you don’t need to go inside.
Here, we will place small baskets to provide space to hens for laying eggs and you can use plastic baskets or any other thing as well.
You just have to pick the eggs from the basket every day and if you think that the basket is filled with waste then throw the waste
to the place where you are making compost and then place new grass inside the basket and place it back inside the shed.
And it’s very lightweight, around 45KG to 60KG, so you can move to other locations easily.
So, now I will remove this temporary pipe and I will install the door over here.
I was trying to think about the design of the door and now I got the design. So, now watch the video and you will get to know. IN SHA ALLAH
If you are doing it with a saw then it might hurt your hand. If you have time then you can do it but I don’t have time and I have to do other things as well.
Half a mile from the shed location there is a sawmill and we are almost there. Now within 5 minutes, these wooden planks will be ready using tools and I will go back to my location.
What I have to do is, I have to cut this wooden plank from the center and then I will make the door from this. IN SHA ALLAH
So, we will cut the straight one from the center. OK.
Millionaires, In many other videos I have used a drill machine but the brother here is insisting to join the wooden pieces with the nails. So, I will listen to his advice.
Installed.
If you have a hammer and don’t have a drill machine then nails are good and much easier technique.
So, the brother almost completed it. I will install its lower part to the chicken shed base when I return back to my location.
Thanks a lot, brother, he has saved a lot of our time.
TOOLS, TOOLS, TOOLS.
Leave studies and buy tools with the money you are going to waste on studies.
Millionaires, this wooden piece is equal in size to the upper piece and we will install it down here.
And when this piece is fixed, then we will install the door over this wooden piece.
It will be a bit inside the pipes to level it. Otherwise, it will be difficult to fill the gap between the pipe and the door.
Pick it up, please.
What you have to do then, drill two holes like this.
Let me show you how? BISMILLAH
One
We will hammer these nails from the holes, their size is around 1.5 inches.
So, I just have to place it down here.
Like this.
When you put the nail inside then you have to apply pressure over here. So, the nail will be drilled inside very easily, most importantly when the wooden piece is wet.
What I have to do now, I have to install the door and then tie the gauze with it. IN SHA ALLAH
It will be good if this shed is heavy so no animal would lift it easily.
Millionaires, it’s evening and the door is ready.
You can see its structure, 2 nails here, 2 here, 2 here, and 2 over here.
Millionaires, I have to show you one thing, this one and this one are broken down so I made a hole with the drill bit to drill the nail in it.
Now, there are 2 nails so I am confident that it would have a stronghold.
The door is installed, now we have to install the locks.
Millionaires, I have installed the lock, and here is the last screw, BISMILLAH.
Here, we will put the lock.
Millionaires, here we have some extra gauze over the door so we are cutting it with the normal scissor.
Just for cleanliness, we will install these small wooden pieces over the gauze.
We have placed the nails and their holds and now we are going to hammer the nails.
Millionaires, You have to install one screw over here to connect these 2 pipes.
That’s it. Now it is more strong.
Millionaires, we will install this small wooden piece over the gauze to protect the clothes.
It's not compulsory but if you install it then it will be beneficial and look good.
Millionaires, the same day they covered the shed and put hens inside.
You can cover it with anything you want.
In this shed, we can put 52 hens and let me tell you it’s cost.
We have used 7 wooden planks and their total cost was around 1120 PKR, 160 PKR per piece.
Pipes have a 25-year warranty.
I have used the same technique which I used in building a greenhouse. The pipes cost 480 PKR and the U-bend costs 20 PKR so in total it’s 500 PKR.
Gauze costs around 1430 PKR, it’s up to you whether you use gauze or netting or whatever you want which is cost-efficient.
Screws costs around 200 PKR.
The labor cost of cutting the wooden plank was 50 PKR.
May ALLAH PAK have mercy on him.
Locks costs around 100 PKR.
I have used many ZIP ties, which costs around 100 PKR.
So, in total the chicken shed costs around 3500.
You can use any type of cover and small decoration wooden pieces. It’s up to you. Normally, it costs you around 3500.
I am dubbing here because there was a voice recording issue.
So, I have finished the dubbing.
Millionaires, I accept that you might not have all the tools. But, I have told you many times to buy tools with the money you are going to waste on your degrees.
Many good tools are available in 2000 PKR or 3000 PKR.
Try to increase your tools collection every month.
You can make a good toolbox in 20,000 PKR and you normally waste this amount on your studies.
So, I don’t want to hurt someone but I have the tools that most of the factories don’t have, and it’s not a waste of money.
I use them in every project.
So, Lastly help each other. Mudasser is sitting over here, he wants one shed.
Yesterday, my cousin Abdullah was inviting me and asking me about the materials are required to build a chicken shed.
I told him to watch the video when released. It might be released on Sunday.
Watch my other video in which I mentioned putting the hens in the shed directly.
Like them, they put the hens cost 520 each, and on the first day, they started getting eggs and they started selling eggs as well.
So, You can place 52 hens inside this chicken shed as I already mentioned.
Let me calculate the cost. It costs 67 PKR for one hen.
65, 66, 67. One hen costs 67 PKR.
So, try to move the shed to a newer location after every 24 to 48 hours to avoid diseases.
In that way, your hens and eggs will be healthy and they don’t die and you also don’t have to waste money on their medicines.
You can also place Ducks, Parrots, Rabbits, Cats, Goats, or whatever you want in these sheds.
AL HAMDU LILLAH
I am Ikram Ilyas, take care of yourself.
Stay connected to each other through ikramilyas.com
The video is getting lengthy.
May ALLAH PAK bless you a lot. Asslam O Alikum

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post